Friday 2 November 2012

Who is Jack Vettriano?

My teacher recommended Jack Vettriano to me and I researched his work on the internet and have grown very fond of it. Jack Vettriano is a self taught Scottish painter and publisher. He creates his work in oil colour which makes his work strong and rich in colour. He produces most of his work in relation to dancing and relationships. I particularly admire Jack Vettriano’s work for the artist value in itself, seeing as he has made something for himself through a poor background and he has taught himself to become a professional painter which shows lots of motivation and talent. He can be recognized as an artist through his paintings because of his style and features included. I love this as you can relate and emphasize with his work as you get a better understanding of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment