Monday 12 November 2012

My opinion of the Masquerade Ball poster's

Here are some examples of Masquerade Ball posters. I really like these designs as they are informative and clear, they include all the needed information and get the point of the poster across straight away. I think they are very exciting due to the extravagant beautifully designed masks and the creative titles. All of the colours used compliment each element of the poster for example in the 'Cumber House Claudy' poster there is a theme of gold and white, it fits into an order of white to gold making a pattern which makes it more interesting. As well as this the mask is gold which goes with the writing making it flow together. I feel that the designs are very sophisticated, I think this is an effect of using a script writing and the way it is presented. Seeing as the layout is planned to give spacing between each feature, which means it is not jumbled or overwhelming. As well as this everything included on the poster has more significance as it has its own space. These posters have really inspired me to see ways I can compose the layout of my poster to make a clear sophisticated work of art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment